Since quality and accountability are core values of Royal herbs, therefore we have established pharmacovigilance department where we guarantee the quality of all our health products by examining the ingredients and preventing any side effects that might occur, ensuring safer usage and efficient results.
Objectives of Royal's pharmacovigilance department and scientific office:
- The department is in constant contact with EPVC under the authority of Egyptian ministry of health for continuous examination and evaluation to ensure safer usage of all our products.
- Increasing awareness of the PVC department and scientific office by training all Royals' employees to ensure alignment of organizational objectives.
- Guiding the PVC team to develop and implement PVC and scientific office plans and strategy to achieve organizational objectives.
- Following up on all registrations, re-registrations and licenses of all products with the ministry of Health and central administration of pharmaceutical affairs besides factory inspections with the national nutrition institution and central health laboratories.
Dr. Taha EL Alfy, Professor of Pharmacognosy.
- B. Pharm. Pharm. Chem. 1962, Cairo University
- M. Pharm. (Pharmacognosy) 1968, Cairo University
- PhD (Pharmacognosy) 1971, Cairo University
- Honorary Doctorate of Letters, 2013. International Biographical Center, Cambridge, England
- Professor, Pharmacognosy Dept. in Khartoum University in Sudan, University of EFE and IFE in Nigeria and Jordan University for Women.
- Head of Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Jordan University for Women, Amman, Jordan, 1996 – 2000
- Chairman of Committee of Associate Professors Promotion (Pharmacognosy) Supreme Council of universities in Egypt, 2004 – 2008
- Member of Committee of Associate Professors Promotion (Pharmacognosy) Supreme Council of universities in Egypt, December 2008 – present
- Scientific consultant for El-Kahira Co., Misr Co. for Pharm Products, and Ottoman Royal for Herbs
Teaching Experience: Undergraduate courses: Phytochemistry, Chromatography, Steroid Industry, Pesticides, Insecticides, Herbal medicine, Spectroscopy of Natural products. Postgraduate courses: Food Analysis, Herbal Drug Analysis, Colours and Aromas in foods, and analysis of natural products; Alkaloids, Flavonoids, Volatile oils.
Distinctions and Awards:
- Who’s Who in the World Award (2010)
- Top 2000 Scientists in the World Award (2010)
- Top 100 Scientists in the World Award (2010)