Royal Herbs is Fairtrade certified since 2006
Fairtrade certification is a product certification system stating that products with its brand meet certain environmental, labor, and developmental standards.
Royal Herbs is Fairtrade certified since 2006 with products that have remarkably contributed in developing services that improve our employees, farmers, and their families’ standard of living from various perspectives.
Royal Herbs FT Projects:
- Water purification station serving employees and their families
- Medical clinic in the area surrounding the factory with reduced fees.
- Reduced cost of medicines
- Children education fees
- Literacy courses
- Computer education workshops
- Upgraded residence areas of farmers to enhance their standard of living.
- Provide drying sheds to contract farmers to ensure our products quality and secure our farmers business with continuous improvement.